Sunday 17 March 2013

My First Blog Post...

So here I am writing my first ever blog post (exciting isn't it!). I have been toying with the idea of starting a blog for several months now but I  just couldn't pluck up the courage to start one myself because of that small chance that someone I know in real life would happen to come across it and judge me (stupid I know). But this morning I had a YOLO moment (did I actually just use YOLO? ohh dear) and thought "Why do I care what someone else would think of it?" so I'm not caring and going to do it anyway!

I will be writing about all manner of girly things (clothes, makeup, fashion etc) but I'm also planning to write about life in general and my opinions.

So here we go, I'm jumping in right at the deep end (splash!) and I hope that some of you will join be in doing so.

Also as I am completely new to this I would grateful for any advice/tips you could give me and would love to check out your blogs or blogs that you love, you could let me now by commenting below.

:) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

WONDERLAND TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS