Friday 22 November 2013

Starting a Fresh

So today a decided to "Start again" if you will and to start using my blog again. It's something I have been thinking about for the past several months or so and have now come to a decision.

I have been reading many beauty blogs for the past year and have been loving them (Zoella, Sprinkle of Glitter, Tanya Burr, Fleur De Force, Fashion Rocks My Socks and Katie Snooks - just a few of my personal favourites :D) and just sat their thinking "this is something I would Love to do so why aren't I?", so I have decided to take the plunge (TAKE 2!) and re start.

I would love to one day even just have a small number of people that value and enjoy my blog. I would even love to start up my own Youtube channel, though I don't think I'll ever be quite that brave but I am content for now anyways.

my little message for anyone reading this blog would be to "just do it", if theres something you want to do grab that opportunity (metaphorically of course) and just go for it, you only live once so YOLO (sorry just couldn't quite help myself!) and I always think its better to look back and go "well I'm glad I did that" or "ohh well, that didn'''t work out did it" instaed of" if only I'd been brave enough to do it"; because "what ifs" play on your mind much longer than an "oh well"

                                                                            ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

WONDERLAND TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS